Bright Door supports children and young people with Language Disorder to achieve beyond what anyone imagined possible.
Our experienced team are ready to provide the support and care your child deserves: speech language pathology, occupational therapy, psychology, music therapy and physiotherapy.
We believe that extraordinary outcomes come from strong partnerships with families, so expect to be fully involved and engaged throughout the journey.
Do you want to learn more? We encourage you to call us on (07) 3378 8444 or visit one of our clinics to see the Bright Door difference.
Bright Door is a registered NDIS provider.
Level 3, 88 Jephson Street,
Fig Tree Pocket
33 Cubberla Street,
Unit 3/39-43 Ingham Road,
West End, QLD, 4810
- Speech Language Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychology and Counselling
- Music Therapy
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Individual Therapy
- Holiday Programs
- Group Therapy
- NDIS reporting
WE WILL PARTNER WITH YOU TO ASSIST YOUR CHILD’S DEVELOPMENT OF:
- Language skills: addressing language delays and Language Disorder.
- Early communication skills
- Social language skills
- Literacy – including reading writing and spelling
- Speech difficulties
- Attention and concentration
- Self-care skills such as dressing and toileting
- Organisational and study skills
- Emotional well-being
- Emotion or behaviour regulation
- Handwriting and pre-writing skills
- Gross motor and co-ordination development